Thursday, July 9, 2009

Rolly's Garage: July Day Market

Hello everyone! Yes, it's true, I haven't uploaded Big on Bloor pictures yet, but that is because I am down with a cold/flu so I have an excuse. However, despite the fact that I am still somewhat sick (and scaring the people at work), I have committed myself to, a) getting better by tomorrow, and b) being a vendor at the July Day Market in Toronto!

July Day Market is held at Rolly's Garage, which I hear is a fantastic venue for arts and music. They held a night market a few weeks back (read blogto's coverage here) that was really successful so it's being done again - this time on a sunny Sunday afternoon! The deets:

When: Sunday July 12th, 2009, from 2 pm - 8 pm
Where: Rolly's Garage, 124 Ossington Avenue (close to Trinity Bellwoods Park)
What: Mimosas, music & art... the way Sundays should be spent
Checkout the Facebook event and invite your friends!

I will have monster pouches (with the popular colors replenished), tees, totes and pinback buttons! This was totally a last minute thing for me but I'm super excited - second ever show for zom-b! Tomorrow and Saturday I have to draw up some new signs and find a way to transport all my stuff to the event (I'm thinking lugguage with wheels/really nice dad with a car
). Come back soon for pictures from both Big on Bloor (really, I promise!) AND from Rolly's Garage!

No comments:

Post a Comment